Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Good Ways to Prevent the Flu or Cold

As winter nears, many people are starting to get sick with the cold or the flu. We all know that being sick is no fun, so here are some good steps to guard yourself from getting sick. First, as always, wash your hands. Wash them often. Second, try not to touch your eyes, nose, or mouth. Those are the easiest pathways for germs to enter your body. As usual, you need to practice healthy habits, like a balanced diet and daily exercise. Lastly, if you are sick, stay home. Take the time to get better and do not spread the germs to other people. I hope that you can use these tips to stay healthy this holiday season!

3 comments:

  1. I wish it was as easy as it sounds. But lets me honest there are some nasty people in this world. Some people feel as though they don't need to wash their hands after they do specific things. For instance, i saw this guy blowing his nose with some tissue, threw the tissue away but didn't go to the bathroom to was his hands or put on hand sanitizer. I was very disgusted by this. I don't know if its me just being a "germaphobe" but that's how I feel about this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could follow this as well! It sounds so easy. I am prone to getting sick like three times a year and I can't ever catch a break from it. I stay clean, I do everything but nothing helps me!! :( I don't know what else to do. But, thanks for the tips and I hope it will eventually work for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really good tips. I try to do all of these in prevention to get sick or the flu. I have not gotten sick yet, but with everyone else sick who knows. It's very hard to stay healthy when a lot of students on campus are sick. I will defeinelty continue to practice these flu preventing tips.

    ReplyDelete